The SA Writers Centre (SAWC) has a no refund policy on our workshops, seminars, masterclasses and events.
Provided five (5) working days notice is given, participants may use the paid funds as credit for or towards the cost of attending another workshop, seminar or event (space permitting) or towards membership fees only. Please note that SAWC may refuse to grant a credit at our discretion. Credit is not able to be transferred to masterclasses or services.
You forfeit your credit, should you cancel more than once.
The SAWC has a no refund or return policy on books or other products purchased from the our shop, unless the goods are defective by fault of the publisher or distributor.
- Vouchers cannot be used past their expiry date.
- Vouchers are non refundable, not transferable and not redeemable for cash or other vouchers.
- SA Writers Centre retains the right to refuse any voucher that appears to be fraudulent or expired or used.
- The whole amount of the voucher must be used in one
- Vouchers can only be used for the payment of workshops, masterclasses, events or memberships.
- Vouchers will only be delivered to the payee electronically.
- Should the voucher number be unrecognisable or unreadable the voucher is deemed void.
- Vouchers can only be redeemed via telephone or in
- In the unlikely occasion of a cancellation of a workshop that has been purchased by a voucher, the voucher amount will be reinstated and will be valid until the original expiry date. No extensions will be granted.
Goods and Services Tax (GST)
All prices are displayed in Australian dollars and GST is included on all books and products, including workshops, seminars and masterclasses.
Please note: The price of some products and services may be subject to change.