APPLICATIONS ARE NOW CLOSED.
After the success of last year’s Adelaide Pitch Conference we will be running it again 21- 23 October 2016. This year, registration is open via application only and there will be limited spaces. Applications are now open. YOU MUST read the Application Guidelines and the FAQ.
The Pitch Conference will provide:
- support to writers to identify the genre, market and unique selling points of their manuscripts,
- and opportunity for writers to discuss their projects in a professional way,
- expert advice on industry standards around pitching and submitting their work,
- an opportunity for writers to learn about the publishing industry and current trends,
- expert feedback to fine tune a confident, effective and professional book pitch,
- writers with an exclusive opportunity to pitch a writing project to commissioning editors from a number of major Australian publishing houses.
If you would like kept informed of Pitch Conference details, please sign up here: Pitch Conference. We strongly encourage you to make the most of the professional learning opportunities available via our workshops and events to prepare for a successful Pitch Conference.