$550 per annum
Develop the skills to tell your own story, empower your staff and transform your corporate communications.
Corporate membership is ideal for corporate or government organisations/companies or businesses.
- discounted rates to attend SA Writers Centre corporate workshops for five nominated members of your staff
- free Members Meetup events
- free community listings
- discounted advertising rates
- access to professional knowledge and industry networking
- fortnightly enewsletter which features opportunities, competitions, events and program details
- invitations to our Annual General Meeting and the opportunity to get involved with the Centre’s Board
- access to our comprehensive library of South Australia fiction and non fiction.
Coming in 2017
- style guide for your organisation
- access to member only resources online
- access to our referral system for copywriters/professional writers.
As well as unique networking and professional development opportunities, corporate membership provides ongoing benefits and advantages to your business and staff, plus it’s a significant way to demonstrate your commitment to the arts and a local not for profit organisation.
The first of its kind in Australia, SA Writers Centre is now in its 30th year of operation, with a network of more than 1200 members statewide and a firmly established community of writers, publishers, agents, libraries, festival organisers, literary publications, booksellers, funding bodies and philanthropists. As one of the nation’s leading writing organisations, we continue to set the standard in offering high quality skills development programs for people who write in any capacity. We are now delighted to offer these creative and professional development options to the corporate, education and community sectors.
We offer discounted Corporate Membership rates for Not For Profits ($275).
To sign your organisation up for corporate membership please join online or email [email protected].